as asked by Jason, i give more information.

I build a 32 bits .dll and there was no error message. When i launch the
dll with the c program, the c program return a generic error message
"method is not recognized" wich happens when the entry point name is wrong.

So the C program expected a function named _RVExtension@12 and go returns

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

extern void _RVExtensionVersion(char* p0, size_t p1);

extern void _RVExtensionArgs(char* p0, size_t p1, char* p2, char** p3, int
p4);

extern void _RVExtension(char* p0, size_t p1, char* p2);

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif