Good news!

Just added `pure Go` build mode
<https://github.com/VictoriaMetrics/VictoriaMetrics/blob/master/README.md#pure-go-cgo_enabled0>

to VictoriaMetrics. It uses github.com/klauspost/compress/zstd instead of
github.com/valyala/gozstd. Preliminary results show slightly lower
compression ratio at slightly better compression speed. This is because
VictoriaMetrics requests higher compression levels from zstd, which aren't
implemented yet in pure Go zstd compressor. So it falls back to lower
compression level with faster speed.

The decompression speed is also slightly lower for small blocks due to the
allocation inside DecodeAll
<https://github.com/klauspost/compress/blob/415e5345507ece8609410be3d156d0e37e70b3b6/zstd/decoder.go#L292>
.