On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, at 21:05, bram wrote:
> Thank you all. For schema migration i am looking for similar tool
> like flyway.

I'm not sure if it's like flyway, but I use a library that I wrote,
code.soquee.net/migration [1]. The idea is that it gives you the tools
you need to write a migration command instead of being a separate
migration tool, this way your application can handle its own migrations
(this makes it really easy to distribute your application to customers
if you have an on-premis version that their ops people will need to run
migrations on). It is designed to run migrations from a folder or
embedded filesystem (eg. using statik [2] or pkgzip [3]). Currently it
is compatible with Diesel and supports PostgreSQL, but it could likely
be made to support whatever you're using easily enough.

—Sam

[1]: https://godoc.org/code.soquee.net/migration
[2]: https://godoc.org/github.com/rakyll/statik
[3]: https://godoc.org/code.soquee.net/pkgzip