> The way that I had imagined this working was that either each
> testpoint has a loop over the various supported ABI flavors (and checks
> output for each flavor)

Yes, for those common test cases, I just did this.

> or we have separate testpoints for each ABI
> (e.g. TEST(BackendCABIOracleTests, X8664_RecursiveCall1) or equivalent.

For those test cases that will generate different results on different
platforms, I use this way.

It would be nice if FcnTestHarness could be extended to accept a "target
> ABI" parameter

I have done this extention.

 I'm porting the unit test cases of x86 to arm64. As the difference between
> x86 abi and arm64 abi, for the same go code snippet, the generated llvm IRs
> maybe different.

How do you get the correct IR result of a unit test? Such as unit
>> test TEST(BackendCABIOracleTests, RecursiveCall1). Is there any quick way?
>>
> Maybe I didn't say my question clearly. I want to know how to get the
correct LLVM IR result of a piece of go code. Are they handwritten? Is
there a simpler way to get it?

Thanks.