Hi Than,

I'm trying to implement the abi part for arm64, and got two questions for
you:

1, function CABIOracle::canPassDirectly in
gollvm/bridge/go-llvm-cabi-oracle.cpp, I'm not quite understand the first
if statement:
  if (regsInt + regsSSE == 1)
   return true;
  Why not consider whether there are enough available registers here?

2, I plan to abstract the CABIOracle class into a base class, and each
architecture implements an inheritance class based on this class. But there
are some auxiliary classes and structures (like class CABIParamInfo and
EightByteInfo etc.) in this file that are also x86 specific. I haven't
figured out how to handle these yet, maybe some of them are also reusable.
Do you think this design is reasonable? Any suggestions? I should submit a
prototype patch, which would be more convenient to discuss, but I have not
implemented it yet. . .