Hi,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:13 PM Amarjeet Anand <amarjeetanandsi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I need it quite often, maybe because of the kind of project am working on
> currently.

I'd be super curious what that is. TBH, given how frequently this has come
up, I've been wrecking my brain trying to figure out what people need it
for - even ignoring the problems Roger brought up. I promise, I'm not
trying (or going) to argue that there are no cases where it's useful, just
interested in the answer from someone who does need it :)
(FWIW, I do need to reverse sequences/arrays/slices quite frequently, just
not *strings*, so that's the specific question)