On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 10:07 AM Robert Engels <reng...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Does it freeze if you use GODEBUG=noasyncpreempt=1 ?

Sorry, I got it wrong earlier.  It's GODEBUG=asyncpreemptoff=1.

I can verify that the tests seem to pass with
GODEBUG=asyncpreemptoff=1, and hang without it.

I took a quick look at TestMultipleContexts, which sometimes freezes.
I haven't verified this but I think it's because the server is
failing, probably due to an EINTR error.  The server is reporting an
error on a channel, but the test carries on and only looks at the
channel at the end.  My guess is that since the server has failed the
test is hanging waiting for the server to respond.

Ian