Thanks Ian.

I'm using schedtrace and scheddetail to help understand the scheduling
flow, the minimum monitoring window seems to be 1ms only, possible to get
more detailed info?
Furthermore, sched* outputs extensive logs but what I expect, at present,
might be something like when a goroutine is parked due to what reason,
etc., can I get it with the existing diagnostics?