I'm really struggling to understand the benefit that you say you'll
get. The linear form that the with: label gives you is really just what
we already use with a different accent. The cost of testing or not is
not substantially different, but the cost of allowing long linear
functions, needing additional editor support, requiring additional
concepts for language users and the compiler, and not being able to use
already well establish refactoring tools that are well understood and
tested, all make it feel like a net loss of benefit.

All of the things that you are wanting to do with the with:
label/directive can be done with functions, arguably in more
cognitively friendly way (for example in you with: examples you use
comments to explain what each stanza does, making room for divergence
between commentary and code; using functions, the function name *is*
the comment).