Hi Jake,
Thanks for the wishes. BTW, this is not my first statically typed language, I
know a little bit of C and Java. I was under the impression that Go is capable
of some dynamic behavior. Maybe things like Go's type inference, duck typing,
empty interface{} led me to believe that. All these type-related bindings can
be resolved at compile-time. So I was thinking, if the compiler can do some
extra work for resolving the types, maybe it could add a few more steps to keep
track of which function to call when an undefined method is accessed.