I have my system up and running for let's say 10 hours or so where these
operations on map ( continuous add/delete) keep happening. Memory keeps
growing and goes very high.
Eventually at end of test we clear all map entries, memory is reclaimed and
is good.
It's basically kind of load test.
Appreciate your engagement.