Hi!
At my job we found these additional patents
limitatations https://github.com/golang/sync/blob/master/PATENTS
They makes us impossible to use errgroup (which is, to say, turned to have
pretty poor choice of WithContext signature, so our one is different), so
we have our custom implementation of it with additonal functionality
(errors collector, concurrency limitation), but it is derived from the
original implementation.

I guess the repository should be called "github.com/google/sync" after
that. Anyway, our product's proprietary licence makes it impossible to use
our derived implementation. Is there a way to overcome this somehow? The
problem is my own implementation would be really close to this and thus
prone to a sue.