Hi,

My  question is  about multiple HTTP client polling an HTTP server randomly
with a PATCH request to update a resource at the server running in front of
MongoDB. The clients poll with their different ids and a valid time in
their request. At the server, I can keep their ids and their different
times.
How can detect at the server if a specific client stop polling. I would
like to write a function that detect at the HTTP server if a specific
client stop polling and then remove its resources after some time from a
database.  Am using gorilla/mux package for the server. Any  help, am new
to Golang programming.

Thanks in advance