/home/oceanfish81/workarea/llvm-project/llvm/tools/gollvm/gofrontend/libgo/sysinfo.c:462:1:
error: tentative definition has type 'struct sigstack' that is never
completed
> SREF(sigstack);
> ^

I don't know why sysinfo.c has the line "SREF(sigstack)".  What
happens if you just remove it?

I agree, I would take it out and see what happens.

The SREF(...) constructs in sysinfo.c are there to generate explicit
references to types mentioned in the C code from system header files, so as
to insure that DWARF gets generated for them (in case the C++ compiler
being used is clang, which does not
support -fno-eliminate-unused-debug-types).  Looks like on Alpine (which is
musl-based) there is no such type.   Not clear whether it is
actually needed at this point, so it is worth trying without it.

Thanks, Than