Hi,

> Hi go devs. I am thinking about brining up a service that would execute Go
> code with support of third party modules, so that both Go modules developers
> and users could play with a code and get immediate results without having any
> Go environment, through a browser.
> I've noticed that there are some similar services in the scene right now,
> including goplay.space and play.golang.org but they seems do not support
> third party modules usage.

play.golang.org does support third party modules, at least importing
them: https://play.golang.org/p/2dHQwOa7_gn

On a related note, last week we released https://play-with-go.dev/
which is designed to provide people with an interactive introduction
to the tooling required to work with the Go programming language. The
authentication is required because each guide instance is connected to
a remote container which effectively gives you a full blown
development environment in the browser alongside the guide (there is
even the option for us to serve VSCode in a similar way, allowing the
user to edit files in the remote session). But as
https://play-with-go.dev/go-fundamentals_go115_en/ demonstrates, not
only does it provide you with a complete development environment, but
guides are automatically provisioned with remote source code
repositories as required. So you interactively follow the publishing
of a real module, that is then resolved via the proxy.

> PS Additionally there might my different OS support ( Linuxes distros ) so
> that code would be executed on respected dockers with targeted OS internally,
> for people doing arch dependent applications.

With play-with-go.dev we have also explored the possibility of the
user choosing the platform on which the guide should run, which would
also vary the commands needed to run the guide as necessary.

If play-with-go.dev is of any interest I'd be happy to talk about that
more (it's an open source project, supported by sponsorship)

Paul