Hi go devs. I am thinking about brining up a service that would execute Go
code with support of third party modules, so that both Go modules
developers and users could play with a code and get immediate results
without having any Go environment, through a browser.
I've noticed that there are some similar services in the scene right now,
including goplay.space and play.golang.org but they seems do not support
third party modules usage.

So long story short ( I am golang newbie ), would be such a service in
demand?
Thanks for comments.

PS Additionally there might my different OS support ( Linuxes distros ) so
that code would be executed on respected dockers with targeted OS
internally, for people doing arch dependent applications.

You can leave your comments on reddit as well -
https://www.reddit.com/r/golang/comments/jxytki/online_service_to_run_go_code_with_go_modules/