As the subject line says, this is on windows.
I'm getting the file not found error for every file returned by the glob
function.

I guess I misunderstood the purpose of ReadDir, and I really need to call
os.Lstat to retrieve the directory information for each individual file that
matches the glob pattern on widows 10.

I'll check,  but I'm able to call os.ReadDir on an individual file on Ubuntu
20.04.  I'll confirm when I get home that I'm getting a FileInfo structure
returned from this routine

--
  rob
  drrob...@fastmail.com