This conversation has not been adhering to Go’s values
<https://golang.org/conduct> of being respectful and charitable with each
other. I’d like to request it come to an end.

Additionally, please do not make assumptions about specific members of the
community and their role in things. I was “in charge” of the Go websites
when this banner was launched and I stand by any decision those on the core
team make on this. Targeting Russ is inappropriate and unfounded.

Thanks,
Andy