On Wed Apr 14, 2021 at 12:25 AM -03, Xiangdong Ji wrote:
> I tried to modify fieldalignment to turn its '-fix' option on by
> default, change worked as expected if running fieldalignment as a
> standalone utility, but no rewriting is applied when running it as a
> tool of 'go vet', could any expert here shed a light? Thanks.

In the last time I check this, I remember I saw that `go vet` calls
`vettol` with -flags argument and then tries to match with the command
line passed, but fieldalignment doesn't list -fix, that's why I said it
was broken. Hope this might help you:
https://github.com/golang/go/blob/e22478/src/cmd/go/internal/vet/vetflag.go#L67