Hi all,

in my Go TLS server I need to do something like this:

https://github.com/proftpd/proftpd/blob/596125b2fb16b7823a7901c8e350367f67c4b427/contrib/mod_tls.c#L8137

so:

1) check that the client resumed an existing TLS session.

For this I think I can use the DidResume bool from the ConnectionState
struct (https://golang.org/pkg/crypto/tls/#ConnectionState)

2) compare the resumed session from the data connection and ensure it
matches the one from the control connection. Basically I need to check that
the session tickets match. ProFTPD sets the expected id on the ticket
appdata and then checks it.

For what I can understand this does not seem possible in Go, am I wrong?
Is there another way to accomplish the same thing or is this feature
planned for a future Go version? Thank you