Hi, I may not well thought about this, hope someone else here can take this
seriously and have some change( say invest more on some area: kernel,
android, the area that Rust can do, etc ) or something else change maybe.

You can take this as a feedback.

I've see Rust in the Android platform
<https://security.googleblog.com/2021/04/rust-in-android-platform.html>
and Rust in the Linux kernel
<https://security.googleblog.com/2021/04/rust-in-linux-kernel.html>, and
Rust even got Rust foundation that Google, Amazon, Microsoft joined, with
recently Facebook Joins the Rust Foundation
<https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2021/04/29/facebook-joins-rust-foundation/>
 joined.

Here I've got some question, forgive me if I'm just stupid to understand
the situation

1. What things that Rust can do, and Go can't ( even do better ), to get
them select Go as better choice.
2. Should we have a foundation rather than  pure opensource. so to get
better support from all big company( officially ). I see CNCF
<http://cncf.io/> foundation is a good example( can we learn something from
it).  So to have better ecosystem, that the language choice decision is not
based about ecosystem but pure language choice( Say if Linux Kernel or
Android doesn't support Go, people intuitively choose supported Rust),
ecosystem is a big factor I think.

I love Go's simplicity and I'm surprised that they choose Rust first for
that much of hard to learning language, at least not as Go's elegance and
simplicity I think.

They often cite that Go is a GC language, I've known that it can turn off.
and even no GC at all. in my thinking they both can solve the same kind of
problem( using CGO etc) and so I don't understand their decision.

And the purpose of this post is to have someone thought about how can we do
better?

I'm sorry to raise this comparing, my point is more about how to make Go
better(I'd expect someone to really thinking about it).

I'd want to see Go thrive as everyone here does.

Best regards.