> You asked a question. People here are genuinely trying to help you by
> giving you their acquired knowledge of (collectively) over more than a
> couple of decades of Go programming.

OK, so all all these decades of experience, why cant anyone produce a small
program to demonstrate the problem? Either they cant be bothered, or they dont
actually know how to create a program that would demonstrate a bad situation
that could arise from not closing gzip reader.

I am not questioning anyones knowledge, I am just asking for a demonstration,
rather than "do it because we said so".