For the current system, that concists of <100 µ-services (the whole system
is owned by one team), I'm trying to evaluate C4 model https://c4model.com.
TBF, this is an ongoing experiment for myself, and I don't try to strictly
follow the C4's nomenclature, but I find the idea of zooming-in &
zooming-out from the system to answer different questions in different
contexts, appeling.

I belive, UML defines of a bunch of diagram types (both structural and
behavioral) — I don't think it's fair to ask, what one uses instead. It all
depends on the context.