Thank you for responses. Indeed, such things don't hamper using of package,
but are confusing to me and I have already too much confusing thing in my
work. So, I need no more of them. ;)

Another topic. I needed to check package "math/bits" (learning about Go can
lead us in such places quite fast) and I'm confused about function "Len(x
uint) int". In its description we have (https://pkg.go.dev/math/bits@go1.17)
BEGINNING
Len returns the minimum number of bits required to represent x; the result
is 0 for x == 0.
END
I have no problem with using function that says 0 can be encoded in 0 bits,
but it is still odd. Maybe it is connected to something done under the
hood, about which I don't know a thing? Does anyone know why this choose
was made?

Again, I have no problem with this function (and other realeated functions)
working in this way. It is just strange thing to me.

PS. This is not about documentation, but about implementation, but I think
it fit to this topic.

Best
Kamil

czwartek, 26 sierpnia 2021 o 17:04:50 UTC+2 Volker Dobler napisaƂ(a):