Thank you for your answer and opinion Briana Candler.

I ask about unset only because of the cryptic text, at least to me, in the
description of RE2 (https://github.com/google/re2/wiki/Syntax). From
practical point of view, your solutions look good.

I try to google about changes in examples in Go's stdlib, maybe this can be
done?

Best
Kamil