Hello,

I now read documentation of "fmt" package and in "Format errors"
(https://pkg.go.dev/fmt@go1.17.2#hdr-Format_errors) we have
Invalid or invalid use of argument index: %!(BADINDEX)
    Printf("%*[2]d", 7):       %!d(BADINDEX)
    Printf("%.[2]d", 7):       %!d(BADINDEX)

I cannot understand what "Invalid or invalid use of argument index" was
intended to mean? Can anyone help me with that?

Best
Kamil