Thank you very much for this reference. This looks exactly like what I was
looking for. I'm always a fan of getting behind what is out there instead
of making yet another of the thing. I've purchased a copy and so far can
clearly get behind so much of the approach, especially not requiring
anything but Go playground to use (even though we learn Linux terminal
thoroughly in my Boosts before coding and learning `go mod` and `go work`
are really essential these days). If the book continues to be consistent
with my brief sampling of it I will be actively promoting it to everyone on
my live streams and potentially teaching from it directly for the Go
programming portion of the upcoming 2022 Beginner Boost.

Thanks again,