I've hit this problems a few times, and I immediately thumbs-upped that
issue report.

To correct @Ben, I suggest the purest reasoning for an error being
displayed is "The process completed, and did not succeed". In your case,
@Ben, yeah, it was killed while waiting on something, but the normal case
is when I kick off an A/B test with too many iterations, or that is
particularly heavy. It's easy enough to do an A/B test locally, but if
you're changing someone's snippet and resharing, or else producing the test
to send to a colleague. It happens seldom enough that I go through the same
little confusion-frustration-shorten sequence whenever this happens.

If the process got killed, whatever it's running on, it's worth notifying
the remote (us) that it had to be killed, even if it doesn't include a
stack-trace.