I'm quite looking forward to the performance improvements we'll get for
free (i.e., by just upgrading): sort will be faster, large switch blocks
will be faster due to now using jump tables (good for interpreter
opcode-dispatch loops), and regexp will be a little faster due to a
pointer-vs-value optimization
(https://go-review.googlesource.com/c/go/+/355789 -- not mentioned in the
Go 1.19 release notes).

-Ben