Your reading comprehension skills need some work.

The point of “labels matter” was answering Rob Pike’s “why does it matter”
question.

I used extremely different objects - yet both modes of transportation -
intentionally to highlight the need for common definitions in order to
communicate.

The car & boat are very easy to differentiate because it is commonly understood
what traits each of those labels imply.

If you change the objects to Go and Java and ask which languages are OO you get
different opinions. If an OO programmer expects an OO language to have
inheritance and late binding, it won’t be Go. Similarly, if I go to buy a car
and someone tries to sell me a boat with the understanding I was simply looking
for a mode of transportation  it won’t fly.

I think the fact that you immediately jump to insulting language says more
about your state. Maybe you need a break. Or at least a lesson in manners.