The plugin package is very limiting even under Linux: see this reddit post
<https://www.reddit.com/r/golang/comments/b6h8qq/is_anyone_actually_using_go_plugins/ejkxd2k/?utm_sou

rce=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3>.

I suggest you look at hashicorp's go-plugin
<https://github.com/hashicorp/go-plugin>.  This takes a different approach:
it spawns a separate process for each plugin, and talks to it over RPC.
It's very robust: it's the plugin library used by their other products such
as Vault.