Kurtis Rader,

Please follow the Go Community Code of Conduct <https://golang.org/conduct>
while posting here. In short:

   - Treat everyone with respect and kindness.
   - Be thoughtful in how you communicate.
   - Don’t be destructive or inflammatory.
   -

You are fired from your self-appointed role as spam checker!

.NET for Beginners
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/shows/dotnet-for-beginners/

Learn  .NET
Assemblies in .NET
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/assembly/

Assemblies take the form of executable (*.exe*) or dynamic link library (
*.dll*) files, and are the building blocks of .NET applications. They
provide the common language runtime with the information it needs to be
aware of type implementations.

peter