Kurtis Rader,

The OP's question: "I am new to Golang. I have the.net dlls, and I am
trying to call the.net function in the dll in Golang. but its not working
and i searching in the Google also i could not find the relavent
information, please me out here and provide the sample program also"

The meaning of the question seemed obvious to me, but not to you. I
wondered why. I also wondered whether AI would find the question obvious.

Since .NET DLL is a Microsoft term, I asked Satya Nadella the question.
Copilot replied, "Certainly! Calling a .NET DLL function from Go ..."

Since Google is the principal sponsor of Go, I asked Sundar Pichai the
question. Gemini replied, "Calling directly from Go to a .NET DLL ..."

So it's true. Some people may be replaced by AI.

peter