Hello Amir!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Amir Karger) wrote:

> Another golf already? I can't take it!

Otherwise we'll loose any shape, only continuous training will save us.

> Btw, I think my last showing was pretty respectable considering we had a
> baby the Sunday the contest started!

Congrads!

> By the way, why isn't terje.perlgolf.org working?

It's working, but the main role is currently on the backup server
http://terje2.perlgolf.org/~pgas/score.pl?func=front

> Also, I didn't get the email announcement,
> which I think I did get for the contest before this one.

There were no annoucements sent because of poor email-connectivity nowadays,
sorry.   All future announcements will be here in this maillist.

--
Mtv Europe