* Yanick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-08-29 10:57]:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:14:13PM -0700, Amir Karger wrote:
> > Another golf already? I can't take it! Btw, I think my last showing was
> > pretty respectable considering we had a baby the Sunday the contest
> > started!
>
>       Congrats! Any chance of having the little tike/tikess
> join the Junior Golf Division and finally provide some
> competition for Autumn Rose?

Congratulations from me too!  You should definitely sign the kid up.  Autumn
(autumn.kietdoke.com) loves golfing, though she's yet to come up with a valid
solution.  Her try on the Goldbach hole was:

#!perl
Sw4!4aw6sQx
 Uftk 6i5e tuj3swsc Jm

(I added the shebang for her.)  Close, but no cigar... yet.

-- Mike

--
Michael W. Thelen
I dunno, I dream in Perl sometimes...