--- Stephen Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Personally I would still like to see the prize golfs
> come back. I can never
> quite get motivated for the more frequent ones. But
> it would require someone
> to write a more automated system, or submissions
> only to happen afterwards
> like in the minigolfs, or something.

I second this, although I don't think I'll ever win a
prize :)

I don't see the problem with late submissions like the
minigolfs either. What we could do is allow 3 days
after the end of the tournament for everyone to submit
their solutions to be reviewed by everyone (or even by
a selected team of referees). Any solutions found not
to conform to rules can be rejected then and the
winner announced.

That last golf hole felt great. It reminded me of
Santa's original golf tournament: simple and short.

--/-\la