Hello Ton!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ton Hospel) wrote:

>> First of all, someone needs to make a decision about which solutions
>> will be valid for Autoedit. I still don't know which solution to
>> upload.
>
> I suppose it's up to mtve to decide here. I know from private conversation
> he will probably allow the big memory solutions, but I think he should
> announce it here to make it "official".

Summary reasons to reject:
- more close to generic rules
- fair for tybalt89 (who has very nice solition!)
- me becomes a winner
to leave as is:
- no operations on database
- creation of precedent, necessity to specify more exact memory rules
- fair for three persons
- trend to allow more perl tricks not to disallow

Let's roll a dice... perl -le 'print.5<rand'   Leave it!

> Having said that, if an important new edge case is discovered close to
> the end, I'd rather extend the deadline. We could make this a formal rule:
> A contest end may never be before latest testsuite+48 hours.

Very good point, will follow.

--
Mtv Europe