Andrew Savige wrote:
For nostalgia buffs, Eugene, Ton, Mtv, ... even `/anick all get
a mention. :-)

        Aaah... Nostalgia indeed.  Those were the good ol' days...

And talking of remembering those days of yore... For those who were there, do you remember how Stephen Turner discovered 'www.googlism.com', way back in 2002? And how /\ndrew tried my name on it, and saw that I was described by a rather boring 'Yanick Champoux is currently m'? And how he decided to take matters in his own hands and, ahhh..., spiffy up things?

Well, to this very day, social network crawlers all over the Net are prone to list me as a professor of psycho-sexual research at a great
European University.

Perl Golf... Yes, you may leave the green. But the green, it stays forever with you. :-)

Joy,
`/anick