Still unable to do datastore gets. Well, for about 3 hours yesterday, it
worked, and then it stopped. And it is still stopped as of this morning. Any
chance that I'll be able to use my datastore code sometime in the near
future? My app really kinda relies on the datastore to, well, work.

--
"I'm not responcabel fer my computer's spleling errnors" - Xlorep DarkHelm
Website: http://darkhelm.org