Well, my primary servlet that loads data from the datastore still
breaks, and spits out a 500 Server Error when I run it manually:

http://showsort.appspot.com/showsort/list

If it works, it shouldn't show anything at all, because it is a GWT-
RPC driven servlet.

http://showsort.appspot.com

There are 2 things which have async calls run. First is a graphic
update which draws a black line (IE still doesn't work for this...
other browsers do though). Second is a list of sorting algorithms,
retrieved from the datastore, which appears above the Start button on
the screen. This never happens, because I'm getting a 500 Server Error
consistently whenever it attempts to be run.

I've re-uploaded my app on the off chance that it was a bad update or
something last time, and no change. It makes my app, well, completely
useless if I can't access the datastore at all...