> /showsort/list 500 29590ms
> /showsort/list 500 40991ms
> /showsort/list 500 40340ms
> /showsort/list 500 30155ms
> /showsort/list 500 35481ms
> /showsort/list 500 40109ms
> /showsort/list 500 42148ms
>
> /showsort/list
> com.google.apphosting.api.DeadlineExceededException: This request
> (675bc7926055c7e2) started at 2009/09/04 21:33:38.750 UTC and was still
> executing at 2009/09/04 21:34:07.223 UTC

You are exceeding the 30s request deadline with prejudice on every single
request to /showsort/list. Your app gets terminated each time, which causes
it to have to be reloaded from scratch for subsequent requests. App reloads
can be expensive (and it appears that yours are), and that seems likely to
be the root cause behind the warnings you're receiving about excessively
high latency. In terms of quota, the warning is specifically describing your
"simultaneous active request limit", not long-term quota like CPU time or
datastore usage.