Hi all,

since I updated my app to the latest java sdk, I sometimes see these
errors (which results in the homepage of the app being blank or
showing an ugly error message):

[groovytweets/73.336182399219449559].<stdout>: StackTrace Sanitizing
stacktrace:
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException:
javax.jdo.JDODetachedFieldAccessException: You have just attempted to
access field "retweets" yet this field was not detached when you
detached the object. Either dont access this field, or detach it when
detaching the object.
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke
(CachedMethod.java:92)
        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:234)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1062)
        at groovy.lang.ExpandoMetaClass.invokeMethod(ExpandoMetaClass.java:
926)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:893)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:279)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.pages.GroovyPage.invokeTag
(GroovyPage.java:219)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.pages.GroovyPage$invokeTag
$0.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
        at

This is only happening sometimes, although the data queried by the
home page will not change every second or so.... So it is very
inconsistent.

I am using JPA btw, so.... can someone tell me if I need to do in
order make this work again? Why does it work sometimes?

App-Id: groovytweets, v73 (which is live currently)

Cheers
Sven