Trying to give you more info on this.

- the error appears sometimes, it causes groovytweets.org fail every
other request or so
- retweets is a Collection of Entity Retweet, part of the Tweet Entity
- worked fine before 1.2.5
- I never detached anything... if I need to, can someone provide an
example? I did not find a lot searching jpa detaching. There only
seems tobe EntityManager.clear() - which detaches everything. Will
this work?

Here the mapping:

Tweet.groovy

            @OneToMany(mappedBy="tweet")
            List<ReTweet> retweets

ReTweet.groovy

            @ManyToOne
            Tweet tweet

The code that causes the exception is view code. In a controller, I
get a couple of tweet instances and then pass them on to the view for
rendering:

1       <g:each in="${tweets}" status="i" var="tweet">

23            retweeted by ${tweet.prettyRetweets}
26      </g:each

getPrettyRetweets is part of the Tweet Class, here is the
implmenentation:

134         def getPrettyRetweets()
135         {
136             if (retweets)
137                 return retweets.collect{"@${it.userScreenName}"}.join
(', ')
138             else
139                 return 'n/a'
140         }

It will create a long string like @hansamann,@graemerocher and simply
pass that back which will then end up in the view.

Anything wrong with that? Any help appreciated, this is going on since
a few days now....

Cheers
Sven