Hello

I have found out how to resolve the issue.

If I use any special local characters inside dir "war\..." and it is
in .groovy script these are interpretted incorrectly. It looks like
GAE does not UTF-8 encoding here.

But if the file with local characters is inside "src\..." dir, there
is everythign fine. This is sufficient for me.

Thank you, Ladislav.