Hi George. Which version of the SDK are you using? Just to clarify, you're
seeing this in all HTML files under war/, not your JSPs? Would it be
possible for you to post a sample HTML file that I can use to reproduce the
issue? I've tried with UTF-8 encoding in my local development environment,
but everything is rendering correctly even after being deployed.
Thank you,
- Jason