Hi James. Are you using the latest version of the SDK?
I use <jsp:include> in a few of my projects and I haven't seen an exception
yet in either the local or production environments, so I don't think the
include tag itself is the issue. It's certainly possible that the included
JSP has an error which is getting bubbled up as this other exception. Can
you narrow this down any more?

- Jason