Could you supply some briefs on your findings?  This is exactly the
type of feedback we need in this forum to help us who are starting new
projects to best decide on what APIs and designs to use.

For example, if you could summarize your handling of this simple
relation that is in ALL apps:  Entity A and B are related to each
other via C.  So, A is 1-many with C and B is 1-many with C...so C is
a many-to-many.  Surely, you have this in your app.  How do you
compare your JDO implementation of these 3 Entities with your low-
level API implementation?  Perhaps you could include some simple code
to illustrate your points.

Seems I've only seen very basic examples like Hello World.  Really,
nothing beyond 1 relation...which is very limited and thus, ALL THE
PERSISTENCE CONFUSION around here...

Thanks.