We are working on enhancements that will hopefully reduce this
initialization time for cold instances, which should be rolled out with the
next couple of releases. There are several other threads on this, and we
definitely recognize the importance and appreciate your patience.

Regarding the first post, if your file is so large that it takes 80 seconds
to load it into the development server, I suggest re-structuring your
application to remove this dependency. Even with the planned enhancements,
it's unlikely that you'll be able to load such the complete file into main
memory without hitting the 30 second deadline or triggering an out-of-memory
exception.

- Jason