On Oct 27, 1:14 am, datanucleus <andy_jeffer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's a typo in PM proxy. Fixed in DN SVN thx (in DN 2.0, since DN 1.1
> is not developed now). Obviously you could just use a *normal* PM
> instead of a proxy PM.

thanks Andy...

while I have your attention ... :) actually I think this one
belongs to Jason ...

there is a bug in org.datanucleus.store.appengine.MetaDataValidator in
the
validatePrimaryKey() method that causes JDO classes
with multiple primary keys (and supporting object id class) classes to
fail validation on 1st access ...

thre method throws an exception if there is more than one
field in the class annotated as a primary key ...