Hi guys,

I am encountering troubles when enhancing the data classes in
netbeans, can anyone help me on how to do this instead of using ant,
eclipes?

Take the guestbook case for example. After compiling the classes in
that project, I just run the command like this

java -cp D:\Java_Project\appengine-java-sdk\lib\appengine-tools-
api.jar com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance Greeting

where the "D:\Java_Project\appengine-java-sdk\lib\appengine-tools-
api.jar" is the corresponding directory for Java SDK, and the Greeting
is the name of the class to be enhanced. But an error occurred when
doing this, which is about "NullPointer Exception".

Thanks a lot in advance

Justin